For over 85 years Oakdale Garage has been servicing the automotive repair needs of Oakdale and its neighboring communities. All with the simple and honest premise in mind. Educate our customers and let them make an educated decision about their repair needs. Oakdale Garage was originally opened in 1924 by Lee Gregg. In 1984 Carey Gregg, Lee's grandson, took over the shop from his father Ken. Our location here on East F street was once a repair shop for horse and buggies. It became Oakdale Garage in 1969, Inc in 1978.